Thursday, November 15, 2012

Novel update

Hello.

Believe it or not, I am still sane.

Wow.

You should do NaNoWriMo next year.  (You know. National Novel Writing Month.)

In my NaNoWriMo novel I am currently at a word count of 6507 words.

My two smugglers-turned-spies (Yes. They're spies now.) are hiding in enemy territory listening to a couple of lizards geeking out about new swords.

Me in the Nebraska Supreme Courtroom
(This is completely unrelated to the post)

In my side project I have no idea how many words I have, (I am writing it in a notebook in my spare time.) but I'm on page 62.  It's the one about rocket ships and lasers.  The comedy relief just hopped off to the bathroom, the name of their ship is the Deus ex Machina, and they are eating supper.  Why are you still on your computer?  Burn your video games!  Go play outside!  NOW!!!


No comments: