Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A Few Words About Mary

Hello,
My name is Mary and I am 8 years old. I have two brothers and one sister, that should give you a pretty good idea of the kind of life I have. Life in this house can get pretty crazy, so we are making a blog about all the wacky things we do.

mary swinging in hammock


One of my favorite crafts is knitting.  I've already knitted two scarves, but one of them was very short.

But I also like lots of other crafts.  I like making things a lot.

I got a hamster named Hamlet for my birthday from Mommy and Daddy, and he is very cute.

We all made little signatures that we put at the end of our blog posts.  This one is mine:















 

2 comments:

April E. said...

Hi, Mary! It's nice to meet you. Do you knit with needles, or on a knifty knitter? My daughters use the knifty knitter looms, because I've never knitted before. I wouldn't have any idea how to teach them to do it with needles. :)

Mrs. E from ElCloud Homeschool Blog

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. E,
I use needles to knit and it's really easy to do! My mommy taught me how.

Mary